Justice Delayed(133)By: Patricia Bradley
To my agent, the late Mary Sue Seymour; you believed in me when no one else did.
To Julie Gwinn, thank you for stepping in and becoming not only my agent but a friend.
To Sgt. Joe Stark, MPD, thank you for always answering my questions, even when I shot them over to you in the middle of the night. And because what you said and what I heard may not always be the same thing, I apologize for not getting it right sometimes.
To my readers, thank you for loving my stories.
▶ Also By Patricia Bradley
▶ Hot Read
- · Baby Maker
- · Chief (A Brikken Motorcycle Club Saga)
- · The Bad Boy Next Door
- · Ridden Hard(BWWM Westerns Book 1)
- · How Sweet the Sound
- · His for the Week
- · No One to Hold (The Hold series Book 1)
- · To Have and to Hold (The Hold Series Book 3)
- · The Trouble With Dukes
- · Fated Souls (A Zodiac Shifters Paranormal Roma...