At Close Range(120)By: Laura Griffin
“I’ll go check the car,” Ric said.
He exited through the front door, and Sean returned to the kitchen. Brooke wasn’t there. Maddie knelt in the pantry with her camera, and Sean noticed the pantry door was missing.
“What happened to the door?”
She glanced at him. “Brooke took it.”
“Took it where?”
“Back to the lab.”
Sean stared at her. “You mean she’s gone?”
“She needed to test something. She said it was urgent.”
“Yo, Sean, come here,” Ric called from outside.
Sean walked out the front, glancing at his watch. Why had she left already? This scene would take hours to process and they were just getting started.
Ric was in the driveway near the Kia. Another Delphi CSI in gray coveralls was crouching beside the car.
Ric glanced up at Sean. “Jackpot.”
▶ Also By Laura Griffin
▶ Hot Read
▶ Last Updated
- · At Close Range
- · For Cesare
- · Iron Cast
- · A Match for the Marquess
- · Alone (The Mars Diaries Book 1)
- · Dragon Slayers (Slayers & Protectors Book 1)
- · Submission Is Not Enough
- · Sailing out of Darkness (Carolina Coast Book 4...
- · Wicked Lies (Wicked Bay Book 3)
- · Come Back (Dirty, Dark, And Deadly #2)